Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final Reflection

Over the course of this term I have learned to create art work without over thinking what I am going to create. I have learned that I do not always need to go into my project/art work with out a plan, but that I can just create what ever comes to mind. As the term progressed I pushed myself to just sit down and make many samples on scrap pieces of paper to see which materials I liked using. I also learned that I can change my ideas for the project in the middle of the term. In the beginning, I had an idea in mind that I felt I need to execute. Through out the term, however, I realized that I did not need to stick with this one idea and that I had the freedom to change my project as much as I wanted.

I am very proud of the artwork and my final piece that I created this term. It was really exciting for me to see how different my final piece was from my original sketch. My final piece was 10 times better and much more developed than I had ever imagined. I was proud of my self for going out side of the box and trying new ideas and I am glad that I choose to use the spray painting on my final piece. I had a great term and I was so glad that I took senior studio! It was a great opportunity to push my self and see how real life artists work.


No comments:

Post a Comment